Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Acting vs. Reacting


Hello out there in Blogger Ville. The regular viewers of this blog have already figured out that I am in the process of acting upon my adversaries reactions to the stimulus that I set before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.

Some of the lawyers out there are going: "what the hell?"  For all of the non-lawyer types like myself, they are saying that because they don't call complaints and motion papers stimuli. But as I will set forth below, that's what they (complaints and motions before the court) amount too.  Let's see how by examining my basis in fact and law, then as you already know, you can be the judge.
 To keep this post as simple as possible lets look at the Merriam-Webster's 11th Collegiate Dictionary's definition of the following:

  • Act-  2: to take action: Move 3: to conduct oneself: Behave 4: to perform a specific function: Serve.

  • React-  1: to exert a reciprocal or counteracting force or influence 2: to change in response to a stimulus.

  • Reaction- 1a: the act or process or an instance of reacting b: resistance or opposition to a force, influence or movement;

You know what folks, this post is going to need several parts to make this point clear.  As I am writing this I can see it coming, because I set out writing this post for you to show you how they (the "liars for hire" and judges Hillman and Williams) want me to react to their Judicial Stealthy Hubristic Injustice Tactics (JSHIT).
 So, I'll tell you what, look at the definition above once more.  No, read each on again, and before proceeding make sure you understand these basic terms.  Go ahead I'll wait, but hurry up before the (JSHIT) starts rolling back downhill. 

Okay, everybody with me?  You be the judge now, because I will show you in the forth coming posts that "the liars for hire," judges Noel L. Hillman and Karen M. Williams are "acting."  Not as defined above but as "2act" is defined within the same dictionary which holds:

  • 2act-  1a: to perform on the stage b: to behave as if performing on the stage: PRETEND
Yes they are pretending to administer "justice" on their stage, which just so happens to be our United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.  I say we reclaim this venue folks.  That's what this blog is all about.  That Court is there for you and I to seek redress, but when we bop or ass in there alone the corrupt judicial officers take offense and try to provoke us into acting out of frustration in our inability to get justice.

If you don't think so, you know I have a basis in fact for you to ponder. This is the reaction of a pro se litigant that also fell prey to (JSHIT). I've chose to take a different route, with you help and support of course. So, without further delay here below is an example of how Judge Noel L. Hillman and Karen M. Williams want me to react. I think their reasons for wanting said reaction from me should be apparent from the video below.
Now you can see why I constantly thank you for your views and support.  Please continue to share this cause with your friends and colleagues, so that this wart upon the court can be eviscerated.  "Acting vs. Reacting II" on the way.

Thank you,
Gaming Oracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment